Scotland Carp

Guest horicsabi

Guest horicsabi

I say thank you for it

I am a Hungarian angler but I live here in Scotland. Apology but I do not speak well in English.

If there is somebody possibly from Scotland I ask it let him write.

hi mate if you havnt had a look at the scottish carp group site get on it man. im a member its my first year cost £40 the first year thats if its not went up £5 of this is a registration fee then its £35 a year after that. this gives you the fishing of i think its 7 waters well stoked with really nice fish DSC00207.jpge55c7361.jpg

hi mate if you havnt had a look at the scottish carp group site get on it man. im a member its my first year cost £40 the first year thats if its not went up £5 of this is a registration fee then its £35 a year after that. this gives you the fishing of i think its 7 waters well stoked with really nice fish DSC00207.jpge55c7361.jpg

Where abouts you been fishing, I have to travel to Edinburgh a bit and have stopped in at Lanark, spoken to a few people but nobody seems to be catching

Guest horicsabi

where do you live in Scotland?

Where do you go?

where do you live in Scotland?

Where do you go?

if you check out the carpgroup site you'll get all the info you need my friend its a bit of a sin to put to much details out over a forum. i see your from the fifeshire theres a few members from fife and a carp group water as well.