Does anyone fish Salisbury and Districy Club?

Hi,

I'm a member of Salisbury and Disctric Angling Club (SADC) and wondered if anyone else here fished for this club and had any andvice/tips for tackling some of the club lakes for Carp - as I'm really struggling at the moment!!

There are 2 nice lakes at Steeple Langford nr Wilton that I have fished and blanked on and due to the size etc find them a bit daunting!

The other lakes that I fish are the two near Wellow and Waldons farm - all have become really hard since the colder weather has set in!

I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong or if the fishing is just really hard in the winter.. As I had a nice 11lb8 Carp on a floating biscuit from the Wellow lake in the summer..

Any help or advice from other people that fish here would be really appreciated!

Si :D

• 3 weeks later...

hi i live near the area and i am a member of ringwood DAA. i fished at waldens with great sucsess on just plain floatfished maggot and sweetcorn, taking about 20 carp a day on the lake on the right as you go in. fish tight to the reeds as there are loads of carp hidden in there!