Wadsworth Syndicate County Durham

I have, in the process of looking for a carp syndicate in the north of england found occasional reference to a syndicate called Wadsworth in County Durham. I have been unable to find any information regarding this syndicate anywhere on the internet or forums, can anyone help me find out more about this syndicate please?

not a syndicate anymore run by the charity ghof aimed for kids three lakes,gold,silver and bronze although i did hear they were stoping bronze but not sure,gold was £80 fish all three waters 24/7,silver was lakes 2 & 3 24/7,bronze was days on 2 & 3, biggest is a 25 ish common in lake one (or was when i fished it) with a few lower 20's around 3 acres and 10 to 12 pegs but 80 gold tickets sold you also i have heard now need to be assesed by the lads running it before you can join

Cheers for the info Hath, i dont suppose you can tell me where it is to go have a look about and when it was that you last fished it as i have found a post online that a high 30 was caught way back in 2001, which would be a great fish now never mind back then ?

link to report of alleged 38lb 10oz mirror:

http://www.fishingwarehouse.co.uk/section/news/newsstory.asp?newsid=1354&categoryid=3

that fish is now dead and mounted in the cafe :cry: its at witton park look for a sign for paradise its under a railway arch quite tight bear rite go through the gate and down a big hill the first lake you come to on the rite is the gold ticket one,the other is more match fishing and the third is behind the cafe/shop, really nice looking lakes 1 & 3 i prefer lake 3 smaller fish but nicer water they get very weedy unless mick has sorted it, been about two to three years since i fished it