Carp lake in Highbridge?

mcer

Anyone out there who could give me any info on the above, basically I've told of a couple of lakes, that are behind the veals tackle shop. I've been lead to believe that one of the lakes may hold a few good carp in there? I would be very thankfull of anyone's help! Cheers.

You have an idea of where they are. You have been told that they are by a tackle shop.

My first port of call would be the tackle shop - after having a look around in the area. Google maps can be quite handy as well :wink:

Are you local to Highbridge?

No I'm not that local but then again I'm not to far! I've done the maps, so I know where it is!

I've only heard one report of what could be in there, and yes I will contact the tackle shop but I was hoping for a little information before I spoke to them!

The ponds in question are walrow ponds, i used to live in highbridge and fished it many times.

There are 3 ponds, the one with the island in it has the biggest fish, the fish fluctuates from around 28 - 30lb depending on whether it's spawning, it was caught in the summer at 30lb.

There are also a handfull of 20's.

The day ticket is £4.50 and you can night fish there.

Hope this helps. :)

• 3 years later...