Looking for a lake in Winchester/Southampton area.

robk

Hi all,

Looking to get back out fishing after a 2yr break due to new job. Im looking for a venue somewhere near to Winchester but happy to travel further for the right place.

Size of fish isnt overly important, preferably 20Lb+, just want somewhere nice and peacefull to catch some nice fish and enjoy nature and some peace and quite.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Rob

Hi all,

Looking to get back out fishing after a 2yr break due to new job. Im looking for a venue somewhere near to Winchester but happy to travel further for the right place.

Size of fish isnt overly important, preferably 20Lb+, just want somewhere nice and peacefull to catch some nice fish and enjoy nature and some peace and quite.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Rob

if you want peace and quiet and nature then you cant beat embley lake on the test valley ac. its near shootash/wellow and my favourite lake of all time. tbh i have seen pics and vids of redmire and it is very similar in shape and size as redmire and with some lovely fish upto 30lb.

im going there on tuesday for an overnighter and cant wait as i havent been there for 3 weeks :D

if you want any more details then feel free to ask