Pershall pool

its only 24hrs fishing in 36hrs. its really not a big fish water only upto 20 pound.

some real idiots on their and its not worth your time and effort on there. Certain members trying to weigh fish by hooking the scales in the gills of the fish!

Chris swift will tell you the fish go upto 30 pound but this is just to get your money of you.

Yeah they've said that carp go to 30lb and cats got to just under 30lb.

Its a nice looking lake but its just the 24hr thing i cant get my head round.

What other good club waters are there around Staffordshire area. I'm still waiting for my Prince Albert membership bin on the list 2 years.

Dont believe a thing they tell you they are short of members and want your money!

Try Lymme anglers they have some decent cat and carp waters d gthe club is run properly. Stapley sell the tickets for Lymme. Do a search on google and they have got a club website which may be worth a look

There will be a few on there, these are the idiots that aare left. Dont think that you will get the place to yourself! These sad minority have put the genuine local anglers off.

Im from stoke myself and i have a few syndicates i fish that have a much better standard and size of fish but they are a bit further a field then pershall.

What type and size of fish are you looking for?

Is it a bit clicky clicky on there??

I'm after carp mainly but if there are other species in a lake then i would sometimes target them just for a bit of sport. Any size really because a carp is a carp regardless of size but would be good to have a few big lumps in the photo album :D

PM me the details, instead of putting them on the thread.

• 1 year later...