emmotland lakes

• 2 weeks later...

fished it in february last year. wasn't very productive at all and i went thinking it was £15 a night from the phone call when i booked it, only to be told on arrival that they had put the prices upto £20 a night on pond 2, The owner however after a conversation decided to only charge the £15 a night in the end. the guys a nice bloke who runs the tackle shop, offered him the full price for some popups and he knocked some money off. The place fished rubbsh at the time i was there but i have known of weekends the on pond 2 where 20 x 20lb carp have ome out. i made the mistake of booking the wrong peg and ended up on a peg around 2 - 3 foot shallow and for february it wasn't the best of pegs to end up with,its very pressured there but well worth a go in my opinion.

• 11 months later...

hi i fished it a year n a half ago n it was my fist time i caught 6 fish in 48 hours on pond 2 biggest was 18lb along with a grass carp of 11lb was fishing pond 2 peg 2 in the margins good place thinking of going this year 2009 on pond 3 as its newly stocked up to 30lbs 100 fish from when it was drained and the course fish removed