BROOKSIDE FISHERIES WARRINGTON

Hello everyone

I'm new to this forum and i'm new to Carp fishing in general.Just wondering if anyone has fished at Brookside in Warrington and would they recommend it.

I live in St Helens(someone has to!!!) so am looking for carp waters in the north west not to far away(yet maybe in summer).

Prefarably day tickets i am thinking about getting a Warrington A.A. because they have plenty of waters.There isn't a lot of choice with St Helens A.A.(carr mill being about the best)

Appreciate any feedback thanks!!!!

• 1 year later...

I would not bother going the first and last time i went to the linear specimen lake, the place had dead fish floating in the water, which were ponted out to the baliff who didnt care,he said to my mate you can have them if you want! not what you expect someone who is taking money off you to fish to answer,the fishing was a waste of time,from dusk till dawn without a single bite! ,the other lads fishing had nothing either one had been there for three nights! the other lads who where locals said there is always dead fish floating in the water,this fishery should be boycotted till the dead fish problems are sorted out.