Braids

terryf59

So yeah progressing from my last question (about braids inside a coated braid being still quite supple but frey less than normal braids) ive decided i am going to just buy coated braid, and keep peeling all the coating of, but to be honest the only coated braid ive used is Fox insider, so im just curious as to whether all coated braids are like this. Im going to buy a coated braid of the net, in a moment, and would be extremly dissapointed if i recieved it and found out the inner braid was just as easily frayable (is it a word) as the merlin braid i bought earlier this week. So yeah if any of use would answer the question ive hidden :wink: somewhere in this text, id be extremely greatful.

Terry

suffix black silt is very good i dont rate the stiff black silt though n clear lakes i use armaled kick back in clear and green for a stiffer pesentation i use korda hybrid which has its fair share of critics but touch wood has never let me down a lot of lads i know are using rig morales camo and rate it very highly