Nash siren r3

Wassup people, 

Been a while, hope you all been well and had plenty of beasts in your nets.

Time to dust off the rods and get my ass on the bank. Had some issues with numerous sets of delks last year, lost all faith in them. I love the look and idea of the siren R3 alarms by nash. Anyone using them?

18 hours ago, David_gravesend said:

I use them, only had 2 outings since they were purchased but so far they are fantastic. So much better build quality than Delkims and definitely on a par with the equivalent fox alarms 

Nice one, its a shame with the delks but you know whats it like when you loose faith in something, gotta go. Was looking at the nevs and fox ones, but the nash really stood out for me, ill give em a go.

• 2 weeks later...

i Cheaped out, went for the s5r alarms, couldn't find a bad review on them, dont come with a lot of extras but are apparently bomb proof, and after last year being let down on numerous trips but a top brand i just want something that will continue to work over and over. I wanted the r3 but after speaking to nash they dont have a nite lite function like the delks do, the internal led only illuminates boobing when alrm is sounded. Being a bit of a tackle tart that was one of the main reasons i was drawn to the r3 as i loved the nitlite on the dleks. Ill be using the s5r`s soon and will let you know how i got on.