washing pool great witley session

went to washing pool in great witley hearing that it apparently had big un's in there. :evil:

haha what a joke that is.......

it would be a good place for match/pleasure anglers as it is filled with tiny carp.

hassled all day by tiny 1-2lb carp

not a big un in sight...

loads of fish on the top and they were all tiny.....

WONT BE GOING THERE AGAIN

• 2 months later...

But you caught fish...why complain, its not about the size it about the day. i match fish and yes it would suit me. I go home every match happy that ive been out, ive got a match here Sunday and if i catch 1-2 pounders all day ill be happy...if i dont ill be happy. ive caught big carp. 24-8 on the waggler and corn, it was an ugly fish. ive caught 7 pounders from my club pool that look so much better. it aint the size mate.

• 4 weeks later...
But you caught fish...why complain, its not about the size it about the day. i match fish and yes it would suit me. I go home every match happy that ive been out, ive got a match here Sunday and if i catch 1-2 pounders all day ill be happy...if i dont ill be happy. ive caught big carp. 24-8 on the waggler and corn, it was an ugly fish. ive caught 7 pounders from my club pool that look so much better. it aint the size mate.
....-

If your a proper carper and like fishing hard lakes of course its about the size and condition of the fish!!

But just for a Social I don't see what's the problem catching little carp as long as there in good condition. I hate seeing fish with pulls on there mouths where people just 'rag' them about.

Tight lines