PLZ HELP! DOES ANYONE KNOW SOME CARP FISHERIES NEAR BROMLEY?

I DON'T KNOW MANY FISHERIES IN MY AREA AND WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD TELL ME ANY FISHERIES NEAR BROMLEY WITHIN HALF AN HOUR AWAY FROM BROMLEY.

THANKS,

CHRIS :D

i know of a few pools in kent but am not sure how far from bromley they are.there are the daiwa lakes called goldvalley and a group of pools called manor farm fisheries which have carp to 30lb+ :):)

Guest Anonymous

Tried these?

Bromley (Kent) & District Angling Society

OR

Search carp.com for 'kent carp waters'... there's over 12,000 results...... have a browse

Chris dont know if you know of the small lake on rookery lane just short of the bus garage it gets a bit crowded but there are some carp to be had as well as silver fish.

Brocklands lakes dartford is about half hour drive from bromley you can look this up on the net under dartford and district angling.Another member mentioned manor fisheries at headcorn they have there own website so look them up its about 50mins drive from bromley.Its a great fishery very natural and grown in with some nice fish,personal experience as i fish there myself although its currently shut for a short time due to waterlogged fields.

Look up the freshwater informer on the net or get a free copy from your local tackle shop it will have kent lakes that are reasonably near to you.

Hope this helps maoridave

• 3 years later...
Chris dont know if you know of the small lake on rookery lane just short of the bus garage it gets a bit crowded but there are some carp to be had as well as silver fish.

Brocklands lakes dartford is about half hour drive from bromley you can look this up on the net under dartford and district angling.Another member mentioned manor fisheries at headcorn they have there own website so look them up its about 50mins drive from bromley.Its a great fishery very natural and grown in with some nice fish,personal experience as i fish there myself although its currently shut for a short time due to waterlogged fields.

Look up the freshwater informer on the net or get a free copy from your local tackle shop it will have kent lakes that are reasonably near to you.

Hope this helps maoridave

the small lake on rookery lane is called rookery lakes. a private lake with membership only its a good lake to fish but you will need to join the club and become a member of the lake and pay a yearly fee.

there is a small pond on the oakley rd just down from the mcds bus garage. its a good pond to fish with carp and very hard fighting stureon. and a small amont of sliver fish. the carp are small but its a strange place as its on a main road but the fish will feed.

• 3 weeks later...

you have bromley and district near sevenoaks,chipstead club lakes just down the road,broomwood lakes which is a syndicate,danson park lake which is day ticket ,gabriels lakes in edenbridge,frant lakes tunbridge wells day ticket and darenth lakes all within around half hour -45 minute drive .i live in orpington and have fished all of these lakes at some point some are challenging but worth the reward .

• 3 years later...