Brampton Fisheries-Chapel Brampton~Northampton

Hello to everyone,

I just wanted to say a hello,and ask if it's ok to advertise my fishery in this section?

And to ask if anyone has ever fished there before,and to get some feedback? we have recently taken over the managment of this venue,so all feedback and suggestions are welcome.

We look forward to hearing back from you guys,and hopefully being able to answer any questions you may have,we have put a lot of hard work and money into the venue recently,with still a lot of work and some improvement's planned for the near future to improve what is already an excellent venue,including adding some more stock,so if you have visited us before,but havn't been back in a while,why not come and check us out,see what's been going on,and how much it has changed!

Thanks for reading

kindest regards Scott~Vikky

www.facebook.com/BramptonFisheries - www.bramptonfisheries.co.uk

Directions to Brampton Fisheries

We are situated on the pitsford road,just off of the Northampton road in a village called chapel brampton,out nearest postcode is NN6 8AE which is the spencer arms public house,if the pub is on your right,you take the first right after the pub,onto the pitsford road,following the sign for the plant nursery,about 200yds down the road,at the bottom of the hill,we are the 3rd gate on the right with the brown fencing

Hi :mrgreen: Is that the little lake at the bottom of the dip just passed Brampton Halt? If so, I fished there (7??)years ago and was nice little water. :) What sort of stock do you have now? and what do you plan to put in?
Hi, yes that's the one, currently we have the usual rudd,tench,perch nice big roach,a massive head of dinner plate sized bream,carp upto 30lb ghost carp upto 25lb all in tip top condition,extremely healthy specimens,we are very proud of the quality of our stock,as for future stocking,there will be 1,000 crucian's going in,aswell as 30lb+ carp not sure how overgrown it was the last time you visited? was the left hand bank fishable? We have made the path way's a lot wider along the right hand side,and cut back the bushes and tree's,there is now more than enough room to bivvy up for a spot of night fishing,we are gradually making our way around the left hand side,but it got so overgrown,we are having to cut the pegs out again,but that should be fishable within the next couple of weeks.there has been a lot of chopping,pruning strimming and paint,but we are getting there,its a lovely water,we had some lads night fish last night,they pulled out 16 between them,why not pop along and have a look,see if it's how you remember it,i maybe even bump into you over there,if you do,make sure you say hi,hope that helps regards scott Its also come to my attention that the map isnt working correctly at the moment on the website,i'll get onto that first thing,in the meantime,i'll add a brief description on how to find us incase the gremlins cause trouble again..... Directions to Brampton Fisheries We are situated on the pitsford road,just off of the Northampton road in a village called chapel brampton,out nearest postcode is NN6 8AE which is the spencer arms public house,if the pub is on your right,you take the first right after the pub,onto the pitsford road,following the sign for the plant nursery,about 200yds down the road,at the bottom of the hill,we are the 3rd gate on the right with the brown fencing

Night fishing is by appoinment only,but it isnt a problem,just drop us a text just to let us know when you would like to fish,even if its an hour before it isnt a problem,aslong as all the pegs arent taken of course,so the sooner you book the better,the cost of night tickets are £20 pp per night that covers you for 24hrs 6pm-6pm or a 48hr weekend ticket is £30 my mber is 07796291568

hope to see you soon

regards scott