evesham vale

hi just to let everyone i'm off to fish evesham vale on sunday just for a short session as it has now got a new fishery manager (also runs rookery meadow,and hes doing a lot of work up there now digging out new swims,tidying up etc) i will let you know how i get on there was a nice 24lb common out today cant wait to get there :lol::lol:

Has it got some water in it now it was dangerously low the end of march and as for new swims theres too many as it the vale really doesnt respond well to pressure and that 24lb common is a cracking fish its not the biggest theres a mirror that goes just slightly bigger .

be prepared to move alot the fish do,its one of the big factors to catch on the vale,its not as easy as its made out to be you need to put alot of time in to get to grips with the place but when you do its great once you get used to catching lots and lots of little ones .

just got back from the vale there was 2 24lbs fish out since friday a couple of low 20's and plenty of low to high doubles thanks to kev for a great day well what we could see of him in the rain,looks like its going to be a good ay ticket water for the future :lol: