Syndicate Waters West Midlands

Guest single_bleep

Guest single_bleep

Hi all,

I have been living in Hereford for around 18 months now and I'm looking for a syndicate lake within and hour and a half of home. I'm currently trekking back down to a water in Somerset to fish but I will be looking for something closer to home for next year.

Just looking for a nice water with some good lads fishing on it with a few 30's maybe with the chance of a 40 in it.

I have been doing some research in and around Herefordshire but the waters I have seen haven't been quite what I'm after.

Can anybody help point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Jules

Guest single_bleep

Hi nige,

I'm still doing a bit down on Chard reservoir, got some unfinished business there. Looking to have a 30 out before the end of the year. Next session is going to be before the jubilee bank holiday weekend, just hoping they are not spawning just yet as the fish are looking in great shape at the moment.

Used to do a bit on the river tone and some of the canals. Plus a little place called stathe drain that held a handful of nice fish, cut my teeth as a carper on there as a teenager.

Where in Somerset were you based?

JB

I was working in Bridgy and ling in Weston. Spent most of my fishing time at the Water Park. Locally I used to go at the rivers/drains.

I did start to spend a bit of time on Cellophane but it got cut short. Nicksingleton on here got me intereste in it and he did a fair bit on there. I'm still sure theres a supprise or two in there!

http://www.bictonspecimenanglingclub.co.uk/Pages/news.html

Guest single_bleep

Fair one, I do enjoy it on the rivers. Can be hard work but rewarding when it pays off. Had a look at Flintsham on the website, looks very good, may put my name down but want to be sure first so as not to waste anyone's time (and my deposit)

Looked into Eastnor castle too, any info on that?

Fair one, I do enjoy it on the rivers. Can be hard work but rewarding when it pays off. Had a look at Flintsham on the website, looks very good, may put my name down but want to be sure first so as not to waste anyone's time (and my deposit)

Looked into Eastnor castle too, any info on that?

Have a search on here for Eastnor as I'm sure it has been mentioned not so long ago.