searching for syndicate

It's been a while since I researched anything in that area, but if I remember correctly there's a place near Thurrock called 'The Warren'. I think it may have been 3 lakes with the main one being a members only syndicate.

I don't know any more about it than that though (such as whether it was any good or the stock etc).

A lot of Essex syndicates seem to be very exclusive and either don't have a waiting list at all (friend get friends in) or they're huge.

The Billeracy club have a lot of good waters around there, though not exactly syndicate and I think some of them can get quite busy due to the number of members in the BDAC. Worth looking at though?

yh iv been trying to get on the warren for a while i fished there since i started lol waiting list is years long and there not giving out applications shame as i know how to fish there i googled it and found a few lakes that are day ticket but run like a syndicate lake one is bentley fishery in ongar and the other is in kent but thats quite far to travel just trying to get some applications for some but everytime i get close theres a thing in the way that stops me iv even asked that ill do extra work for them but no joy