wrexham area

gavlaa

hi all hopefully someone in the know of area will know i live in plas madoc near wrexham ive been told of the following places and viewed them

clay pits - hmmmm what can i say the farmer cut down some of the trees (cos of power lines) and left them to drop in water after a chat with owner while fishing i was pulling the ruddy things out! 6 day sessions not a nibble.

nevs - done 1 night not a nibble, heard fish stocks are near non existent the owner doesnt seem that bothered other than taking your money all be it very cheap. im thinking it needs netting both big pools made into 1 and a small stocking thinking of speaking to him and offering to do work and maybe get it goin as a lil syndicate water, dunno if he will go for it.

and ive also looked at gweryd and commonwood, i done a night at blakemere and few days on chequered lake.

thing is with travel bait day tickets it gets a bit pricey so im thinking of trying idea with nevs see what he says but need some advice if possible on 2 places on my doorstep 1 club 1 syndicate being

monks pool- club

wynnstay hall - syndicate

anyone fished either of these 2 places ive looked at the websites for each but allways prefer views of people who have fished them also anyone know anything about nevs

many thanks in advance :D