velocity, somerset

kris1978

hi all, i am moving up near velocity next month and wanted some info on the fishery.

i have looked on the website but i am not sure how much of the info on there is correct as i have heard that shane is selling up but i am not sure about this?

i would be looking at fishing silverwood, i know its not a runs water but can be worth the effort once on the fish, can anyone tell me if its still £450 to join and is there a season for the ticket or does it just run a year from when you join?

how many lakes are there in total on the complex, i know theres the 3 inc silverwood but according to the website there are 5 lakes in total but was told these were sold to someone else?

i know back in 2007 velocity was restocked inc a couple 40's and i have read that fonz was moved to a smaller lake is this correct? also does anyone know how big enigma is now after i heard it had dropped down to mid 20's? also i have heard that alot of the fish are now coming on well and there are alot of new 20's coming out which can only be good news? and am i correct in saying that shane sells his boilies to gold members for £5 a kg?

i would like as much info as possible before i hand over £450 notes, altho it does look like a very nice fishery i just want to make sure its worth paying that sort of money.

any other info would be much appreciated

tight lines all

He's sold it mate.

I can check tomorrow with a mate, but I think he has sold the big lake, and the couple other little ones nearby (cant remember the names of em), and he just runs Godney now.

I know Godney is full this year, as I applied a couple months back, but was told so.

Like I said, I'm not 100% but will check with the guy at work who is on Shane's syndicate at the mo

He's sold it mate.

I can check tomorrow with a mate, but I think he has sold the big lake, and the couple other little ones nearby (cant remember the names of em), and he just runs Godney now.

I know Godney is full this year, as I applied a couple months back, but was told so.

Like I said, I'm not 100% but will check with the guy at work who is on Shane's syndicate at the mo

cheers that would be great :D

Checked today mate, as I said Shane has sold all but Godney, which he now runs, and that is full for this year.

Apparently Shane still has a bit to do with the old place/new owners, and my mate thinks there are a few spots left @ £450

Hope this helps