Anyone ever fished Attenborough Nature reserve?

Beeston, i've done a bit of research and what i thought was a total ban wasn't quite accurate. From what i can gather the National Wildlife Trust are slowly restricting the fishing at Attenborough with over 40% of it now being out of bounds ( still a shed load of water to fish though ). Apparently, David Kent of NAA fears a total ban on the water eventually, so fill your boots while you can.

I'll have a word with my brother for you if you want ?? He is involved with the Nottingham tourist board and should have info' regarding the current situation at Attenborough, or phon NAA as i'm sure they will give you all the info' you need :)

• 3 years later...

hi i have a levas and i can tell you that we lost about 500 carp in 2012 flood from our grange pond and they all ended in the attenborough pits as grange pond is dead . the reason i post this is that the erewash when the water went down was full of carp and the water was a muddy brown colour with carp all over the surface so what was under them lol poor old grange pond and just as the fishing there was really good and now your lucky if you get a run