Waters Reach at Pentney

good evening

i'll be honest, no, never tried it. i think this is the water on the entrance road to Pentney - its very easy to miss as i think it was on a right hand bend, and the turning to the water is on the left - i remember seeing a sign for a water on the way out.

i'll have a word with a few friends and see what i can find out

tight lines

hi Andycarper1

i am from warrington just down the road from you in manchester but have lived down here for the last 13yrs i dont know the water you are asking about but i do fish pentney lakes a lot for carp in the summer and change to pike in winter these lakes are right near where you are going to stay and there are 7 lakes to choose from and all have good pike in them.

if you want anymore info Pm me.

tight lines M8

as Andy will tell you, theres plenty of waters round here for pike. i've gone more for rivers or drains than lakes for pike fishing. and you can certainly loads of water this way.

andy - how do you get on at pentney with the carp side of things? i've been a few times this year, but had nothing. heard lots of mixed reports about pentney, but it does look too good for all the bad comments.