yateley south lake

weez

hi all

myself and a few mates have booked a weekender at Yateley south lake, none off us have fished it before, we've read a few reports on it mainly saying just keep it simple...... if any of my fellow fishing addicts have any other advice then it would be reeeeeeeally good to hear it...!!

Tight lines all

Guest Anonymous

Not fished it since they chopped it around. Although it made it ugly (to me), it's improved the fishing as you'll now catch from most swims.

The last time I fished it I did well, 39 fish from 54 runs in 3 nights, on 10mm KG-1's tipped with plastic corn and small mesh bags of hemp and corn to the island gap in the car park.

To be honest, I've not blanked on there and have always found Willow beach, the boss, twin bars and the nightmare will produce regardless.

The bailiff team will bend over backwards to help you catch, The head bailiff (Steve) is proud of the place and a good bloke, known him years now.

Ask anything you like mate and if I can help I will.

Stew

Cheers for taking the time Stew

always nice to have a little heads up when fishing a new lake. I'm going over there next weekend i'm trying out my new rods for the 1st time aswell so i'm well looking forward to it.

I'll let you know how we get on m8