Harwood hall/parkland & newlands hall - essex

Hello ,

just wondering if any of you guys have fished harwood hall/parklands(upminster) recently , because i done 2 nights over there and blanked i have gathered that its a hard water anyway and alot off good anglers blank over there , i was fishing a standerd pinnapple pop up on a simple hair rig ( as im fairly new to angling) i was just wondering if you'se had any tips for this venue?

Also,

i was thinking about doing a Night session over newlands hall chelmsford, i gather that the place has been getting alot off bad press recently due to its rat problem, the amount off noisey school children & the grumpy bayliff , But as im only a 15(16 next month :wink: )my self there are not alot of venues that i can fish un-accompanyed , because no one in my family are really anglers, i was just wondering if any one could offer my any tips for this place E.g rig's, baits & swims?

Finally ,

sorry to waffle on guys , but i have come to notice somthing about alot off anglers. They seem to strongly dislike teenagers who angle , i understand that there are a hell of alot off teenagers who make peoples fishing unpleasant , but some off us including me and very passionate about the sport and weather you like it or not we are the next generation, i would like it if we would get a bit more respect ,

Thankyou for getting this far down the page :D