IOW weekender

hi again.

just got my new rods and now it's time to try them out!!

looking to book a weekender in the IOW. We've been to France this year(Which was Great!!) also we went to Wildmoor waters!! (You might of read the report by MW2)....... If any of you guys have been then your tails :D would be more than welcome as it's my turn to book it!! :?:?

If you mean Isle of Wight which im assuming you do

Rookley country park will be a good place to stay with some good fishing on site

Little lake ahs carp to 20lb Crucians Roach Rudd Tench and Golden Tench with the odd Perch nice lake to fish and £9 per day for 2 rods

Big Lake is a carp lake with carp 15lb upwards to over 30lb i belive its £20 for 24 hours but it can be very tough

http://www.fisheries.co.uk/rookley/index.htm

there are a few fisheries on the island but i rate rookley as one of the best day ticket waters

sorry on a latre reply been in blackpool the last week and went to four seasons fisherires for a day and what a stunning lake very clean with some nice fish in it sadly only got a smaller 10lb common but better than a blank

small lake tbh swim doesnt seem to make a diffrence

as for big lake when you book ask tim himself (he runs the lakes) i dont really have any knowledge yet of the bigger lake but hopefully will do soon enough