Sunnyside 1

Hi people, its been a while since i last visited the site as i have been out of the carping game for a while as i lost the bug a little bit and couldnt be arsed dragging my ass out on to the bank.

Well the bug has well and truly been re lit, not sure whats caused this but i am going to hit my carp fishing with renewed vigour.

Rather than float around different day ticket waters i am going to soley concentrate on one water which is sunnyside 1 on the wyreside complex.

I would be greatfull of any tips ie depths,bars,channels anything really.

I am going to be getting the marker kit out anyway of course but a few starting points would be most appreciated.

Thanks fellas/lasses

• 1 month later...

hi mate fished sunny1 a few times over the years,its been hit or miss for me on there with the last 48 i done on there early spring i blanked but on the other hand i've came away with 10 all doubles,the very first peg opposite the road is a nice peg in the summer months its very shallow but big hits can be had during the day,then a couple of pegs down you come to the point swim where the bar lies looking towards s2,its roughly half way accross the lake and can be reached by most pegs on there,but the 2 favourite swims are the very end ones either side where's there's a over flow pipe from s2,couple of kilo of bait near there gets a few fish,nash scopex squid is a good bait on there and so are the pineapple pop ups,and don't forget the zigs(just ask me brother)he had his pb on a zig in here just under 28.hope this helps and i'am sure there's a lot more info i don't know waiting to be discoverd,tight lines :)