Where to fish? - Suffolk/Norfolk

Suggested Venue: Camelot Lake

anyone please hit me up with some info, is it £7 a rod, 3 acres? and i hear a few 30's lots of 20's and double figures, any baits or pegs that work well at this time of year? :)

hello! :) havent used this forums in ages but remember you were all very helpfull. im currently on holiday in lowestoft (suffolk, norfolk)

i've fished in field farm fishery in wrentham and have said there are carp upto 35lb.

i have fished here as far as i can remember and the biggest i have caught is 14lb on the surface.

what im looking for is a fishery with carp 20lb+ nothing too big (under 3 acres) would be good if it was a day ticket. rougly willing to travel 30mile radius of lowestoft. any places mentioned and any tips to the venue would be much appreciated.

thanks tons! :) :)

funny you said that :P

i looked at that, looked very interesting until is said that your not aloud to float/surface fish there. don't get me wrong looks like a right cracker of a water but going fishing with family tomoz, they probs will want to float or surface fish. :) further looking into it it says u need a "42" landing net and unhooking mat. most of my gear is back home.

i saw the main lake had a few 30's and lots of 20's. but thats where you need all this equipment.

saw kingfisher lake has carp upto 18lb i think? but saying at 18lb there would not be as many doubles figures as there is in the main lake.

thanks very much for your input much though mate, much appreciated! :)