plastic corn

Hi there found some plastic corn on ebay uk.Its not to expensive and some sellers are willing to post to oz.There are different types some do pop up others dont.I used the pop up type in the uk mainly to balance a bait rather than use as a full pop up.From memory 1 piece of fake woul balance 2 to 3 real pieces and used to work well.Hope this helps.Tight lines Paul

Hi there found some plastic corn on ebay uk.Its not to expensive and some sellers are willing to post to oz.There are different types some do pop up others dont.I used the pop up type in the uk mainly to balance a bait rather than use as a full pop up.From memory 1 piece of fake woul balance 2 to 3 real pieces and used to work well.Hope this helps.Tight lines Paul

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Frank-Warwick-SCOPEX-PEACH-CORN-carp-rig-hookbait-FAKE_W0QQitemZ130283284657QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_SportingGoods_FishingAcces_RL?hash=item1e557d28b1

Tight lines

Nails

• 4 weeks later...
i have read some reports on plastic corn over maize burley.does the plastic corn pop up .where do you get it?advice please macbilly

Hi

I can only say good things regarding plastic corn. I usually use it on the hair above 3 or 4 maple peas, the bait sits balanced or you can pop the off the bottom. I caught a few on this setup and the good thing about the maples is they stay on the hair very well even after you have banked one. I usually get my plastic corn and tackle bits from leslies of luton who seem to be a good supplier and do not mind posting to oz.

Good fishing Rob