Jim Shelley tuition schools

icemaster

Okay, Love him or hate him, has anyone been on or done the 1 on 1 24hr tuition that he runs.

Thinking about getting it for my B/day but just wanted a view FROM ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN ON IT. (mods the CAPS are on intentionally, I don't want this post to be a slagging thread, basically if you haven't done it then please don't comment)

Thanks in advance

Ice

jim is actually a really nice fella when you get to know him, he takes a lot of crap from people and in the past used to bite back. he has now calmed down a lot and is no where near as bad as you hear. a lot of the stories are made up or exagerated a lot. i havent been on a tuition with him as i dont need to :lol: but would recommend going on one, already this year he has caught an unbelieveable amount of carp, i think it is upto about 40/50 already and they are all nice fish from hard waters.

ill take my toungue out of his arse now :lol:

jim is actually a really nice fella when you get to know him, he takes a lot of [censored] from people and in the past used to bite back. he has now calmed down a lot and is no where near as bad as you hear. a lot of the stories are made up or exagerated a lot. i havent been on a tuition with him as i dont need to :lol: but would recommend going on one, already this year he has caught an unbelieveable amount of carp, i think it is upto about 40/50 already and they are all nice fish from hard waters.

ill take my toungue out of his [censored] now :lol:

Would agree with you, if you have read his book, he has taken loads over the years and has given it back when he thought necessary, but also apologies for some of the times that he has gone too far.

I'm happy with my fishing, but would be good to spend sometime with a guy like this, as you say he puts a large number of fish on the bank, plus a great sounding character to spend 24 hours with.

Oh and Slimy, you've priced yourself out of the market, Jim is £180 all in, ticket, bait and any terminal tackle