Billericay and District Angling Club and Other Clubs

Hi guys, im thinking about joining BDAC, at the moment you can pay for next season and fish the rest of this season for absolutely nowt :D Sounds good to me..

I live in essex and its a choice between BDAC, CAPS(Colchester) and CAA(Chelmsford).

I did like the look of CAPS,but ive heard its always busy on the decent waters, and im still yet to hear much of CAPS..

So i guess im just looking for feedback on all of these clubs, and if anyone is or have been a member to any of these clubs, let me know:D

I really cant decide! I will look in to location, etc, but feedback from anglers would be nice to hear to help me decide:)

Thanks

Tom

Add into the equation Kelvedon and District Angling Association :wink:

Worth the money alone for Silver End with what is in there, although you will have to fight plenty of weed.

At the end of the day, it is likely to be down to where you are able to travel to :wink:

• 5 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been a member for 12 years and  still are. All depends on what you are after really I fish little Easton LAUNDRY lake a lot as I grew up in the village has a lot of nice carp but nothing over 25lb really. The way I look at it for £80 you have got a lot of waters to fish with the chance of catching a carp between 20lb and 30lb

I have been a member for 12 years and  still are. All depends on what you are after really I fish little Easton LAUNDRY lake a lot as I grew up in the village has a lot of nice carp but nothing over 25lb really. The way I look at it for £80 you have got a lot of waters to fish with the chance of catching a carp between 20lb and 30lb

Have to agree it is great value for money and saves a fortune on day tickets!

• 3 weeks later...