linear fisheries

check with roy the bailiff before you go mate it gets very very busy i have been a few times and not got on, i started fishing hunts corner instead if you can get on it i would fish hunts only 10 pegs on 9acre lake very peacefull 8)

edited for text talk

x2gsd

thanks for the heads up lads. i knew it was a busy spot but i didnt think it was that badly pressured. the pressure on the fish is one thing, but having that many anglers on one lake can be a real pain. so hunts corner would be a better option?? im coming over from ireland. went to france last year and i always wanted to fish in england, so decided on england this year.

thanks for the heads up lads. i knew it was a busy spot but i didnt think it was that badly pressured. the pressure on the fish is one thing, but having that many anglers on one lake can be a real pain. so hunts corner would be a better option?? im coming over from ireland. went to france last year and i always wanted to fish in england, so decided on england this year.

I'd go somewhere else if you're over from Ireland, there's loads of other waters.

I went in March a couple of years ago and the place was rammed. All pegs on St Johns looked taken and its bivvies every 10yds. Thats not my idea of fishing. I managed to fit onto Hardwick Lake but that was lucky as people were leaving. Brasenose 1 looked completely full as well and there's loads of pegs on there. I think its safe to say i'll never go back to Linear.

I suppose the general theme i'm trying to get across here is it looks a bit like this :lol::lol::lol:

tents.jpg

In the good old days i used to fish Manor quite a bit, had some stunning fish including a few of the well known linears etc. Eventually the place got busier and busier until i turned up one boxing day morning at first light to find most of the lakes rammed. Haven't been back since and doubt i will ever fish the place again, just cant be doing with that kind of fishing nowadays.

PS. My avatar pic is a good linear 30+

• 1 month later...
When are you planning to go across me and the old man are planning a trip from tues 6th to friday 9th. How busy is is likely to get that week? Any ideas anyone

Well that sounds awfully like a School Holiday week, and with a Bank Holiday in it.

You work it out :wink::P:lol: