Carpqurrey

1carp1

Myself, and 2 friends as always for the last few years go twice a year to france to catch a monster and enjoy a weeks r&r, away from the usual work/family presures. This time we opted for a unknown water in france which i found on the net called carpquarry, from start to finish what a great week, get host, picturesque lake, accomadation great(though not used as why sleep in a bed when the bivey is next to your swim, were the fish are)? and pound for pound we hooked in to the best fighting fish weve ever caught!and ive been a carper for 17 years with a uk pb of 32,3lb,2 of us got new pbs and as always the ones that got away. Now ive leart to a small amount the lake im more than confident i will land twice as many fish the next time! as already going again next may GREAT PLACE!!!! very different, depth of 50ft in places NOT the norm, Thanks to our host Gordon again :D cant wait to see u soon.

• 2 weeks later...