fisheries with huts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
to say the least jaxx, i love all forms of wildlife, even swans but they were treading on very very thin ice with me on my last outing :cry::lol:

Bet it's very very thick ice at the moment.

I'll get my coat.....it's nice and warm.

Ian

to say the least jaxx, i love all forms of wildlife, even swans but they were treading on very very thin ice with me on my last outing :cry::lol:

Bet it's very very thick ice at the moment.

I'll get my coat.....it's nice and warm.

Ian

very thick at the moment ian im getting house bound can see me going mad if i dont get out soon :cry:

yh on pool 1 on the old oak tree peg, im told ther will soon be two :shock::evil: next time i go ill take the x-box :roll::?:( oh and maby the samsung 40 inch :lol:

I must be old fashioned, I still think a bivvy is the lap of luxury!

Huts are where sheep sleep, aren't they? Or is it shepherds? Anglers?.....no, surely not.

Ian

yh on pool 1 on the old oak tree peg, im told ther will soon be two :shock::evil: next time i go ill take the x-box :roll::?:( oh and maby the samsung 40 inch :lol:

I must be old fashioned, I still think a bivvy is the lap of luxury!

Huts are where sheep sleep, aren't they? Or is it shepherds? Anglers?.....no, surely not.

Ian

i second that, bivvy for me any day, a hut would be like having a caravan on the peg.........But a hut can be a great idea for couples when a woman dont like tents