willows lake record

carpcatcher1995

hi just wondering if any one knows the lake record at willows lakes in st albons on the match lake? just wondering what the weight is, what swim it was caught in, what bait it was caught on, if it has a name, and if it is a common or a mirror?

:roll::P

It was a mirror, caught from Peg 6, caught on bread straight on the hook, fished 30centimetres under the surface on a float, and it is known as Hovis. I heard all this from my mates brothers dads cousin.

Unfortunately I don't know what weight it was caught at as I didn't have enough Dough to pay for the rest of the information.:wink:

:wink::twisted:8):lol:

hi just wondering if any one knows the lake record at willows lakes in st albons on the match lake? just wondering what the weight is, what swim it was caught in, what bait it was caught on, if it has a name, and if it is a common or a mirror?

absolutely stunning :lol: you could always leave it to someone else...and then get them to bell you when its on the mat and awaiting you for a pic??? saves all that messing about fishing eh :wink::?:shock::lol: