how to store zigs

cooper09

Might sound daft but dont you think it would be good if someone was to bring out a kind of rig board but for leaders etc? People who buy these safe zone leaders, helicopter set ups and so on, obviously people are going to have more than 3 especially if they buy every colour for each kind of lake bed like you get told to (cus it helps :lol: ). Not like you keep the packaging they come in is it, well i dont, dont you think?

Might sound daft but dont you think it would be good if someone was to bring out a kind of rig board but for leaders etc? People who buy these safe zone leaders, helicopter set ups and so on, obviously people are going to have more than 3 especially if they buy every colour for each kind of lake bed like you get told to (cus it helps :lol: ). Not like you keep the packaging they come in is it, well i dont, dont you think?

should have kept that to yourself mate "new Danny F" money to be made :lol::lol::lol:

should have kept that to yourself mate "new Danny F" money to be made :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: