OBAS Buckden huntingdon ???????

evening all just wondered if anyone knows anything about the above OBAS club which looks like some fantastic river fishing on the ouse !!

just wondered if they have any other fishing or if their is any in the sorounding area?

looks like i could be spending an awful lot of time around Bukden over the summer ! 8)8):lol:

cheers & tight lines

Dan

Vinyl,

The day ticket area is at the 3 wiers carp there in the summer when it weeds up, some good pike and zander in there as well, and the season ticket £14 allows you to fish the round the back 1 big wier where the barbel and the chub tend to be and in total about 5 miles of the river heading down by the marina, the ticket did allow you to fish the lake in the marina not so sure now,

It's a picture scene really, lovely place

You've reminded me i need to get off my backside and get down there for my ticket.

good luck.

hi tucker74 cheers for your reply, i have heared great things about it both from friends who have fished it in the past and people i have spoken to on the bank.

i was up their on saturday wondering around the marina and their is a long track with OBAS members sign around the back of the marina i assume this goes up to the lake which is situated behind the Bukden waterski lake, if so i did see a car heading up the track so possibly fishing still to be had up their!!

was chatting to one chap who was fishing the stretch at the back of the marina near said track who claimed a friend the previous week had had a low 30 :shock: i am not sure how true this is but looking at the water quality it sure has the potential !!

thanks again

tight lines

Dan