ready tied rigs

tidyboy02

I never use ready tied rigs. I don't have confidence in them. Also if I need to change rig or hair length then its impossible.

My rigs I tie up as I need them, although I do have a Rig Bin or 3 full of rigs that I have tied, but all are set so that I can shorten rig length or change hair length if required.

When I worked in a Tackle shop I used to tie up and sell individual rigs for people and then recommend that they try to tie them as tidily as that when they did it themselves.

You should only need to buy 1 rig and then change it to suit the situation you are fishing in.

Must admit,I`m not a fan of ready tied rigs because for a start you don`t know how well it`s put together,at least if you tie it yourself and it fails there`s no one to blame but yourself,and secondly,they are overpriced when you compare the cost of the individual components,but having said that they have their place in the market for ppl that can`t/don`t know how to tie their own,yet.

u should av a look on e bay bought a couple but just found a guy who will tie wot rigs u wnt if u give him the specs. all top quality n at £2 for 10 u cant go wrong

Still prefer to tie my own!

What happens if you need to change/extend the length of a hair or rig?

for me personally i hate tying up rigs

yes i can do it but it bores me rigid i certainly wouldnt want to do it to try to make extra money i dont think its really worth doing as its gonna be loads of hassle for not a lot of cash

i mean 10 rigs for 2.00 thats 20p for each rig and the parts will cost that much almost i should think

and also the other thing is i have faith in my rigs and i would rather use my own

i mean you might be able to charge a bit more than that but even if its a fiver for 10 rigs you still have to tie up 50 to make £25 and that is a mornings work i would think:D