What to do this Friday?

tonybranno

Where are you gonna send me then?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you gonna send me then?

• Club water for 36 hours
    • Cuttle Mill

Ive got this Friday off work cos i havent been out fishing in 2 weeks due to one of my lakes flooding and im climbing the walls to get the rods out again. But im in a quandry. Im not sure whether to sit it out on my low stocked venue of about 4 - 5 acres for a 36 hour session from Friday morning till Saturday afternoon, or hit Cuttle Mill again for the day.

I really dont know what to do so my carp fishing manoeuvres for this week are entirely in the hands of you guys. Bear in mind that i have got to book my place on the Mill so i will give you all till about 2pm on Thursday to make your decisions, whatever option leads the poll at that time, thats where i go.

Guest Anonymous

i live about 2 mins away from cuttle mill people going there recently said that its fishing hard but bites are still coming id go for the 36 hour session of i was you anything for more time on the bank :lol:

What do you think offers the best option, and chance of a fish?

Cuttle Mill can be difficult, but at least the fish have seen almost everything, so are hard earned and worth the effort.

Your club water, sorry I don't know how much effort you have put into there regarding Bait etc, (but knowing your ethics from your posts) its quite high, so the chance of a fish may be high.

What do you think offers the best option, and chance of a fish?

Cuttle Mill can be difficult, but at least the fish have seen almost everything, so are hard earned and worth the effort.

Your club water, sorry I don't know how much effort you have put into there regarding Bait etc, (but knowing your ethics from your posts) its quite high, so the chance of a fish may be high.

I have got a plan for Cuttle Mill should i go. One that the fish may not have seen before because its one tactic that ive never seen used on there yet. Im not gonna divulge at the moment though.

As for the club water well its 4 - 5 acres, stacked full of bream, a few good tench and about 17 carp. No boilies allowed :evil: and fishing maggots is a no go cos the bream will cream you.

So im between a rock and a hard place :?

Have a go on Kingfisher or Swan, you were thinking of it last year. Good to have a look round and chat with some of the regulars - they're a decent bunch.

Dont think I could be doing with the mill coz of the choosing peg numbers out of a hat isnt it? Dont know if thats right or not but if I'm spending top money I dont want telling which peg I've got. Seems odd - and I've made myself look a total prat if thats not how its run lol

If you want a water for a 36 hours session i could let you into a secret........ I know a place that is fishing very well lately.... even i managed to catch a fish. loads of 20s showing too. will be quiet and tidy and runs to be had.

I put the 36 at the club water. got to be worth a bash.

The club water cos thats where i was told to go. I had to cut short the session though to 24 hours cos ive gotta be down the LRI at midday to see a relative who isnt doing to good TBH :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

By the way, apart from a bream at dead on 9pm last night, i blanked. Now theres a surprise :roll:

Sorry to hear that Tony, I know what you mean, my uncle last year wasn't doing too well :cry:

Was it the club water near Willow Farm?

The club water cos thats where i was told to go. I had to cut short the session though to 24 hours cos ive gotta be down the LRI at midday to see a relative who isnt doing to good TBH :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

By the way, apart from a bream at dead on 9pm last night, i blanked. Now theres a surprise :roll:

Sorry to hear that Tony, I know what you mean, my uncle last year wasn't doing too well :cry:

No, another one towards the south of Leicester, not far from Broughton Astley. Meadow lane is flooded mate, thats way i couldnt go on there this week. The road and the car park are under water :cry:

No, another one towards the south of Leicester, not far from Broughton Astley. Meadow lane is flooded mate, thats way i couldnt go on there this week. The road and the car park are under water :cry:

Ah, think I know the one you mean :wink:

I'd have thought the flooding would have gone down by now?

Its always the same, get a few days of rain the lake comes up 18" to 2 feet and the place looks like chocolate. God knows what im gonna do next weekend. Cuttle Mill could be a possible for the day on Saturday. I have a runs water in Frolesworth which is a stones throw from the one i went to yesterday and 5 or 6 fish a day is on the cards but they are pasties. I was pastie fishing years ago and i really dont want to go on there cos it would be like taking a step back.

It is a good place to try stuff out on though, before you hit a harder water and such but other than that, its not for me.

Its always the same, get a few days of rain the lake comes up 18" to 2 feet and the place looks like chocolate. God knows what im gonna do next weekend. Cuttle Mill could be a possible for the day on Saturday. I have a runs water in Frolesworth which is a stones throw from the one i went to yesterday and 5 or 6 fish a day is on the cards but they are pasties. I was pastie fishing years ago and i really dont want to go on there cos it would be like taking a step back.

It is a good place to try stuff out on though, before you hit a harder water and such but other than that, its not for me.

You could try one of the excellent day ticket waters round this neck of the woods? :?:shock::lol: