View from your bivvy door.

9 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Been told I need a hip replacement and have lower back problems. To deal with that and the other life problems I shut myself away from the world.

I missed the above bit of your post Nick was mesmerised by the frost on your rods 😳

A neighbour needed a hip replacement she was getting down in the dumps what with her lack of mobility, the pain and the long waiting list she ended up going private she sold her car to partially cover the cost and her family helped around £10,000 was the cost 😳 if I remember correctly. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Highy said:

How long for 2,3,4 Days....

Until Saturday.

Was a horrible experience pushing 2 barrow loads of gear again, but until the track is dry, I'd much rather not get the car stuck. Should have dried out by Saturday so I can load up into the car

1 minute ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Until Saturday.

Was a horrible experience pushing 2 barrow loads of gear again, but until the track is dry, I'd much rather not get the car stuck. Should have dried out by Saturday so I can load up into the car

Niiiiice.....

Think May is written off for me now, and first 2 weeks of June😭😭 (Family Holiday to Turkey).

Also, will be scrapping the car before holiday.....literally dieing a slow death.

1 minute ago, Highy said:

Niiiiice.....

Think May is written off for me now, and first 2 weeks of June😭😭 (Family Holiday to Turkey).

Also, will be scrapping the car before holiday.....literally dieing a slow death.

Sadly Mate, pretty much not being able to work life is nearly all fishing for me at the moment. I know it sounds strange, but I hate not working. Boogered back, hip and shoulder put that to bed. I hope my body can straighten up after the new hip!

My car is only until its MOT in August, hopefully I can get PIP approved and all back pay since September last year before then.

5 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Was a horrible experience pushing 2 barrow loads of gear again, but until the track is dry

The things we do in search of the next nice carp.

The reservoir I fish is full of water atm, we cant launch from the sailing club, so have to barrow several loads through loads of mud to get to the boats. My average time from the load up until being all set up is around 5 hours??? Crazy. Considering it's only 30 minutes away from home.

Enjoy and good luck mate.

Setting up and more so packing away are the most off putting bit of angling

Lucky for me I can get it round in one barrow load plus a bit of hand carrying , what I'm really pleased with is the MPV that just takes the whole barrow fully loaded in fact I could get four fully loaded barrows in it easy. Solid motor. Only got 58 on the clock with fsh and it annoys the green beans, practical motoring in a 2.9 diesel 6 person seats removed lol.

https://youtu.be/ea68HcbP02o

On 26/04/2023 at 13:52, salokcinnodrog said:

Not in any hurry to cast in, so set up the bivvy and chilling with a coffee

20230426_133516.jpg

On 26/04/2023 at 13:52, salokcinnodrog said:

Not in any hurry to cast in, so set up the bivvy and chilling with a coffee

20230426_133516.jpg

How’s it going ? Hope it’s dry for you, been raining down my way most of the day. 

8 hours ago, B B said:

How’s it going ? Hope it’s dry for you, been raining down my way most of the day. 

Last night it rained from about 11pm, but amazingly I have the bivvy with the wind coming from behind so no problem, and I didn't need to drop the front.

I'm a bit more worried about the ground water as I didn't bother putting the groundsheet down.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/04/2023 at 08:26, Carpbell3 said:

Setting up and more so packing away are the most off putting bit of angling

Lucky for me I can get it round in one barrow load plus a bit of hand carrying , what I'm really pleased with is the MPV that just takes the whole barrow fully loaded in fact I could get four fully loaded barrows in it easy. Solid motor. Only got 58 on the clock with fsh and it annoys the green beans, practical motoring in a 2.9 diesel 6 person seats removed lol.

https://youtu.be/ea68HcbP02oit

Four barrows in 58 hours? Not so easy for me...

12 hours ago, crusian said:

Good idea to have Fred wearing something florescent in the dark Carpbell .

He came with it hates it was all sore and rubbed in due to living in it. Not anyone's fault he really is a dogs dog great with people but can be very protective of me, very good carp dog to be fair he sees the swans off my margin rod without barking.

Loves sitting behind the rods

20230505_100415.jpg

4 hours ago, Carpbell3 said:

He came with it hates it was all sore and rubbed in due to living in it. Not anyone's fault he really is a dogs dog great with people but can be very protective of me, very good carp dog to be fair he sees the swans off my margin rod without barking.

Loves sitting behind the rods

20230505_100415.jpg

You and Fred sound like you are an ideal match , Campbell .

😃