New purchases

B B

4 hours ago, dalej2014 said:

Went to buy a secondhand reel yesterday. Came back with two reels, two rods, two sleeves, two pots of hookbait pellets and three pellet wagglers. D'oh! 🎣🤣

IMG_20230528_112054748.jpg

Such a shame, you will have to get fishing more to christen it all.;-)

On 23/05/2023 at 16:51, salokcinnodrog said:

Always plans going forward.

The main problem as I mentioned in News and Announcements is Google only picking up on threads started less than 5 years ago. So the database of threads going back to 2005 became almost worthless, which as so many threads had accumulated was rather sad.

So far I have deleted 60,000 threads, goodness knows what that is in posts!

No it's not a Fox only shop, it should be everything.

The address is the same as danson angling 

not that it’s a bad thing but why not just link direct to that site ???

10 hours ago, elmoputney said:

The link doesn't work for me Nick is it still a work in progress or should it be working ? 

It's a work in progress. RichardF is keeping me busy as he gets everything online basically item by item.

Looking at purchasing some Himalayan Rock Salt for my Spod mix after Holiday....

How much Salt per 5kg of Spod mix ?... Spod contains - Hemp, Yellow Maize, Red Maize, Maple Peas, Cracked Maize and Pigeon Conditioner.

Edited by Highy

10 hours ago, Highy said:

Looking at purchasing some Himalayan Rock Salt for my Spod mix after Holiday....

How much Salt per 5kg of Spod mix ?... Spod contains - Hemp, Yellow Maize, Red Maize, Maple Peas, Cracked Maize and Pigeon Conditioner.

Iv used it in my bag and stick mix about half a teaspoon in each…haven’t a Scooby Doo how much for a 5k Spod mix tho. 

3 hours ago, B B said:

Iv used it in my bag and stick mix about half a teaspoon in each…haven’t a Scooby Doo how much for a 5k Spod mix tho. 

Only asking as the weekend I'm back, I'm 100% on club lake for 24hr, maybe 48, then same again weekend after....the Spod mix is frozen in 5kg bags, soni may aswell let 1 thaw out and ill be adding some Rock Salt to it.

3 hours ago, Highy said:

Only asking as the weekend I'm back, I'm 100% on club lake for 24hr, maybe 48, then same again weekend after....the Spod mix is frozen in 5kg bags, soni may aswell let 1 thaw out and ill be adding some Rock Salt to it.

I've seen all sorts about how much rock salt to put in some people think you can't overdo it some people have done tank tests and don't think it has any attractive qualities at all, personally i would just put a bit in, I am going to add lots of garlic powder to my particles to give them my signature twang, it will also stop the carp being eaten by vampires 🤣

1 hour ago, B B said:

Just seen the price of a new license £49.50 which shocked me,how much was it last year ?

I think for 3 rods it was around £40

Nice to see another one of the government agencies are helping out in the cost of living crisis????

2 hours ago, framey said:

0.04p per rod per day

some people Chuck more than that  £49 down their neck on a night down the pub.

What’s the connection between somebody spending £49 in a pub and 0.04p per rod per day fishing ? 
For my license fee I would like to see a bailiff come up to me and ask to see my license …it’s only happened once in over 50 years of angling 🤔 …do they still patrol the banks ?