New purchases

B B

2 hours ago, Highy said:

I've not started properly looking yet, just quick browsing, as sorting bivvy 1st....

I have received a notification email from Carp.com - saying "Whereabouts are you based? ..." but doesn't shown on the website.....I'm Wigan

I did originally post to ask, but then looked at your profile which has it on, so deleted the post.

On 31/03/2023 at 14:38, Highy said:

Tempest 200, took out of box for pictures, bought for a France trip with his girlfriend (ended splitting up), nonlonger need.....if I want I can have this with Capsule, delivered personally from him to me for £350..... coming Wednsday 😁

Screenshot_20230328_193030_eBay.thumb.jpg.02ebe2f71db12c3d6d422c6ec1570cf7.jpg

I've done a complete U-turn....been offered Tempest 100T & 100T Social Cap for £300....brand new in Boxes...coming in morning, then I'll look for a front, not fussed about groundsheet yet.

17 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I went to allthings3d and I bought 😳

A deeper mount for my actor plus 

A navigation light for my actor plus 

And 8 cord zip puller attachments for easy zipping and unzipping of stuff, (non essential but I think in a small way a bit gamechanging 😂

There only up road from me them, was looking at there baiting pole system before the boat.

1 minute ago, Highy said:

There only up road from me them, was looking at there baiting pole system before the boat.

If you want one they are struggling to find the poles of the same quality I saw it on fb so if you want one may be worth getting one as they may have to stop making them soon 

45 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

And I have just swiped right on amazon for a WiFi extender, I will do a seperate thread as I intend to build my own portable  range extender set up for a fraction of the cost of the deeper one 😉

Well when you've gone into business , Elmo , you'll have to pm me as you can't buy and sell on the forum .

😉

55 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Not sure i guess you need to see what the connections are on the bivvy 

2 hours ago, Highy said:

Just arrived 😁😁

Wait until grass dries out a little, then might put up 😁

Just put the Brolly part up, wooow there's some tension in that block....but love how quick it went up.

Screenshot_20230403_114014_Gallery.thumb.jpg.901dd7e2f8a7224e7f2afb3ce2673909.jpg

Screenshot_20230403_114023_Gallery.thumb.jpg.ad164fef403897bf462d88eb17f8b919.jpg

Looks like a standard thread ?...

Edited by Highy

Had to take the kids to smyths toy superstore today, just so happens there was an angling direct round the corner, 

I bought some korda basix scissors, Sticky bloodworm pellets, cc Moore mini ultramix pellets, some advanta tiger nuts, fox tadpoles and some ridgemonkey anti tangle sleeves. 

Earlier today I bought some avid D rig spinner kickers because I saw them on fb they look mint, 

I didn't just buy loads of stuff I didn't really need lol 

And I've got my DIY deeper WiFi booster up and running now, just need to finish the case test it works properly and I'll do a thread on it, 

2 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

What did you win? 

I think it was some of the PVA Mini Mix Pellet, thinknwas a bag of it, as that what the youtuber uses....

But looking at going into the pva bag route anyway, so will come in handy.....be using the running rig setup, with 4/5incg rig, inside a medium pva bag.

4 minutes ago, Highy said:

I think it was some of the PVA Mini Mix Pellet, thinknwas a bag of it, as that what the youtuber uses....

But looking at going into the pva bag route anyway, so will come in handy.....be using the running rig setup, with 4/5incg rig, inside a medium pva bag.

That's what the pellets I've just bought are for, and I'm going back to using fox tadpole inserts with fox leads as you can set them a little loose so they act as a running rig 

4 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

That's what the pellets I've just bought are for, and I'm going back to using fox tadpole inserts with fox leads as you can set them a little loose so they act as a running rig 

I must have nearly 50kg of pellets 🤣...

25kg Aller Aqua (8mm) forgot feed name, 4 x 2.5kg Sticky Manilla (various sizes), a part sack of just plain coarse pellets (6mm I think)....

Spod mix, 40kg of Carp Particles UK "Ultimate" Mix

Running low on boilies, thinknthey maybe my next purchase, got plenty pop ups n wafters.

Think I'm literally done with anymore purchasing after the cost of the Tempest Bivvy System.ive just put together....

1 hour ago, Highy said:

I must have nearly 50kg of pellets 🤣...

25kg Aller Aqua (8mm) forgot feed name, 4 x 2.5kg Sticky Manilla (various sizes), a part sack of just plain coarse pellets (6mm I think)....

Spod mix, 40kg of Carp Particles UK "Ultimate" Mix

Running low on boilies, thinknthey maybe my next purchase, got plenty pop ups n wafters.

Think I'm literally done with anymore purchasing after the cost of the Tempest Bivvy System.ive just put together....

Yeah I have loads of bait too I'm going to do some pre baiting to get rid of it I think, two bins and a load of buckets seems excessive 😂