New purchases

B B

19 minutes ago, B B said:

Best of luck.

Will it be ok to take live bait over ?

Thanks mate 👍 

Your not supposed to take any bait since we left the EU .... but from what I understand its just something there not policing. Might hide the worms behind most of the kit though :lol:

Every time I've been to France fishing I've been pulled out of the line & searched.... not that i look dodgy or anything :lol:

9 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

Thanks mate 👍 

Your not supposed to take any bait since we left the EU .... but from what I understand its just something there not policing. Might hide the worms behind most of the kit though :lol:

Every time I've been to France fishing I've been pulled out of the line & searched.... not that i look dodgy or anything :lol:

Iv always been lucky but on one of the trips over we had a 3 van convoy and the middle van got pulled but they never looked in the sack of halibut pellets, not that there was anything to find of course. 😇

Hows the forecast looking for your trip ? 

5 minutes ago, B B said:

Iv always been lucky but on one of the trips over we had a 3 van convoy and the middle van got pulled but they never looked in the sack of halibut pellets, not that there was anything to find of course. 😇

Hows the forecast looking for your trip ? 

I can see up to Tuesday next week & looking a little milder than its been ... pressure also starts dropping Monday afternoon & moon phases are is good as it gets all week , not seen any catch reports this week the lads the week before had two fish out all week between 4 of them (1st openingweek ).  There's only two of us going so plenty of options to move etc the lakes 6 acres.  Forest view carp lake near limoges,  first time going to this particular venue so going blind so to speak .

On 13/03/2023 at 04:40, Highy said:

Down to half price in the March Sale ?...was looking at getting lad 1 for the side of his rod bag.

It's nice and light compared to what I already use. The clip that holds the net up is rubbish, doesn't hold it up at all just falls off as soon as I try clipping it in, i will probably remove the ring attached off the bottom of the net, looks like a guaranteed snag on the reservoir I fish 😂

The weigh sling is nice and so are the clothes 👌

1 hour ago, jh92 said:

It's nice and light compared to what I already use. The clip that holds the net up is rubbish, doesn't hold it up at all just falls off as soon as I try clipping it in, i will probably remove the ring attached off the bottom of the net, looks like a guaranteed snag on the reservoir I fish 😂

The weigh sling is nice and so are the clothes 👌

You get the CX Landings Net or CX Rover ? 

He'd need the CX Rover, with 2 piece handle, as he uses a small rod bag for his 6ft rods. 

Something that will definitely need, the only he haven't got to finish off his setup.

3 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I'm looking for a new net does anyone know if the sonik Vader net or cx net has a standard 3/8 handle thread for the block or is it one of those stuck on spreader blocks? 

The Sonik RS landing net has a removal spreader block as you can buy a new 1 seperate for them.

Also just seen you can get the CX speader block separately too, just trying look for more info....

9 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I'm looking for a new net does anyone know if the sonik Vader net or cx net has a standard 3/8 handle thread for the block or is it one of those stuck on spreader blocks? 

3 minutes ago, Highy said:

The Sonik RS landing net has a removal spreader block as you can buy a new 1 seperate for them.

Also just seen you can get the CX speader block separately too, just trying look for more info....

The Vader X 3 6 9 long reach handle has a 3/8 thread, so you would have thought Sonik would continue that ?

Looking for a sleeping bag for little en, at moment using a Packaway Vango 2 season. (Blue 1)

Screenshot_20230304_073453_Gallery.thumb.jpg.48cb2f730b8b4b402768482ec6e984e1.jpg

I'm after an actual bedchair bag that can be left on, but a decent 1 I can find is the Cygnet 3 season 1, everywhere local sold out (cant buy online, cash only).

Even decent 2nd hand bags now going for near RRP.

4 hours ago, Highy said:

You get the CX Landings Net or CX Rover ? 

He'd need the CX Rover, with 2 piece handle, as he uses a small rod bag for his 6ft rods. 

Something that will definitely need, the only he haven't got to finish off his setup.

Discovery cx landing net mate, the net handle doesn't split 👍 my only gripe with it is the clip that holds the net up, but to be fair I've got this far with out using one so isn't really an issue 😂

I've got ngt 2 piece handle I bought years ago I use it with my 9ft rod set. Even though its done by ngt the quality of it is solid 👍

6 minutes ago, Highy said:

Looking for a sleeping bag for little en, at moment using a Packaway Vango 2 season. (Blue 1)

Screenshot_20230304_073453_Gallery.thumb.jpg.48cb2f730b8b4b402768482ec6e984e1.jpg

I'm after an actual bedchair bag that can be left on, but a decent 1 I can find is the Cygnet 3 season 1, everywhere local sold out (cant buy online, cash only).

Nash do a child sleep system with a 4 season bag maybe best to get the measurements 1st around £140 

1 minute ago, jh92 said:

Discovery cx landing net mate, the net handle doesn't split 👍 my only gripe with it is the clip that holds the net up, but to be fair I've got this far with out using one so isn't really an issue 😂

I've got ngt 2 piece handle I bought years ago I use it with my 9ft rod set. Even though its done by ngt the quality of it is solid 👍

NGT luggage is also decent....I had the NGT extending landing net, was pretty decent.

12 hours ago, bluelabel said:

2 new rods...  one a glass/ cane mix called a Hardy Mitre Zephyr float rod, glass butt and cane middle and tip

And a short little spinning/stalking rod of 7' bar an inch, I had a lighter tip made so I can use it for smaller fish too as it was a tad heavy

20230316_150449.jpg

Blue , are you in competition with Highy to see who can buy the most kit ? .

Not that I'm jealous .

🤥 

They were freebies Andy... well sort of... A chap on another forum was after a set of straps to carry a chair rucksack stylee... I had a set I wasn't using any more, and as a thankyou he let me have the two rods... I had them rebuilt and they came home t'other day... I try not to buy any more rods... too expensive...🤣🤣

On 22/03/2023 at 10:09, Highy said:

I'm at it again 🙄🙄.....

I'm selling my Sonik Brolly Sytem and the Advanta Bivvy with Extended Wrap....

Looking to buy a FINAL 1 for all Bivvy/System.....

Trakker Tempest 200 or Trakker Tempest with Social Cap.....going to look around the £400 mark, seen a few for sale at moment.

I've sold both bivvys for £300, I'm waiting for a mate to pay me what he owes me also,....so decisions decisions 🤔 🤔.....Trakker Tempest 200 or Trakker Brolky 100T System with Socual Cap....so around £400 mark.

I've seen a Trakker Tempest 100 EV Bivvy, Groundsheet, Infill, Skull Cap and Social Cap all Aquatex Material £450.

On 16/03/2023 at 10:23, Highy said:

Don't hurry yourself. I might be able to put you onto something.

Not been paid since 23/2, so I'm tight right now, but I do know where there is a Morpheus 4😉

6 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Don't hurry yourself. I might be able to put you onto something.

Not been paid since 23/2, so I'm tight right now, but I do know where there is a Morpheus 4😉

I've not started properly looking yet, just quick browsing, as sorting bivvy 1st....

I have received a notification email from Carp.com - saying "Whereabouts are you based? ..." but doesn't shown on the website.....I'm Wigan