Using the forum on your phone Google

elmoputney

6 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Does this happen to anyone else? 

Its happened on my last 2 phones now and it's driving me bonkers doesn't happen on any other site jsit this one? Screenshot_20230222_004729_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.77e412b7a69b2f837c1795a2a5898b1e.jpg

Not a problem I've seen.

I use both my phone and tablet, neither have come up with that problem 

8 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Not a problem I've seen.

I use both my phone and tablet, neither have come up with that problem 

2 hours ago, jh92 said:

Yeah I've been having this issue as well, but also on other sites. 

I'm not sure if it's on Google chrome's end, maybe their last patch/update has a few bugs in it 🤔

I've started using duck duck go browser for now 👍

I downloaded duck duck go and I can now view the site as god intended thanks for the tip it was driving me bonkers 

I think duckduckgo is actually a better search engine, and have been making it my homepage for years.  I use Google Maps, but otherwise avoid the filthy company as much as possible. Only sign into YouTube when absolutely necessary, and I use Chrome even less often. Likewise Google's twin Satan Microsoft - I'm a Linux man.

• 4 months later...

I know many people have had major problems accessing the site recently, Android and Google Chrome refused to go to the forum after the ssl certificate apparently expired.

Those with other browsers, Mozilla Firefox, Duckduckgo were able to continue using it.

10 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I know many people have had major problems accessing the site recently, Android and Google Chrome refused to go to the forum after the ssl certificate apparently expired.

Yeh, I was 1, I use Google chrome for all Internet usage.

Using Samsung Galaxy S22

1 hour ago, Highy said:

Yeh, I was 1, I use Google chrome for all Internet usage.

Using Samsung Galaxy S22

You can get Firefox to go on Samsung devices😉

I spent ages going through the CP trying to sort the blooming certificate, had to drop it onto RichardF when my mate who designs webpages went back into hospital.

9 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Those with other browsers, Mozilla Firefox, Duckduckgo were able to continue using it.

Oh no we weren't! The Site was down for nearly a week. I've been using Firefox on my PC for years and it cuts out a lot of adverts or pop-up's. (Sorry if that affects your revenue!) I was a bit annoyed when Duckduckgo took over but have embraced it, also it annoys Google which can't be a bad thing!

1 hour ago, Golden Paws said:

Oh no we weren't! The Site was down for nearly a week. I've been using Firefox on my PC for years and it cuts out a lot of adverts or pop-up's. (Sorry if that affects your revenue!) I was a bit annoyed when Duckduckgo took over but have embraced it, also it annoys Google which can't be a bad thing!

Weird, once I went back to Firefox I was able to get back on, although on Firefox I do know how to get round snertificatez...

I dislike Google Chrome myself, and hate adverts, and pop-ups.