2023 social- who's up for it??

23 minutes ago, dalej2014 said:

Excellent, makes four.

Looking at the booking rates it's £30/night in September by swim, so £60 for 2 nights. @elmoputney did you speak with them to confirm £150/night for lake exclusive? For the extra £15 each for two nights (£75 each between 4?) seems a better idea?

Works for me.

Definitely go for lake exclusive 👍

1 hour ago, dalej2014 said:

Excellent, makes four.

Looking at the booking rates it's £30/night in September by swim, so £60 for 2 nights. @elmoputney did you speak with them to confirm £150/night for lake exclusive? For the extra £15 each for two nights (£75 each between 4?) seems a better idea?

Works for me.

I sent a few emails and for 6+ he said 25pppn so my reckoning we would have to pay for 6 unless there was more of us then it may be 25 per person on top of the 6 too

On 10/03/2023 at 15:41, elmoputney said:

That's the one it's a lovely lake, just up from the syndicate i fish, lovely and peaceful, 

@kevtaylorif booking exclusive it's dog friendly too 

Oh I'd be bang up for that one, we are talking Ashmire here right? - i'd jump at the chance to fish there literally anytime, make that happen lads please please 😎👍

51 minutes ago, commonly said:

I think @welder @ his son are interested. So that's  7.

I'd be happy to do 3 nights too. Thursday 21st or Sunday 23rd

Elmo if you don't mind trying to arrange payments. Imo, if we can pay direct to the venue would be preferable. 

Nice one

Sounds like a plan. Happy to do that, paying to the venue. Just two nights for me - Fri/Sat, 22nd/23rd. Cheers.

23 hours ago, kevtaylor said:

Oh I'd be bang up for that one, we are talking Ashmire here right? - i'd jump at the chance to fish there literally anytime, make that happen lads please please 😎👍

I've wanted to fish it for a while tried too join the syndicate for a while. All been otter fenced and stuff now. Looking nice tbh 

12 hours ago, commonly said:

I think @welder @ his son are interested. So that's  7.

I'd be happy to do 3 nights too. Thursday 21st or Sunday 23rd

Elmo if you don't mind trying to arrange payments. Imo, if we can pay direct to the venue would be preferable. 

Nice one

So we have 7 definate then? 

I can message him and see what he says about it? And easiest way for payment 

22nd and 23rd? 

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

So we have 7 definate then? 

I can message him and see what he says about it? And easiest way for payment 

22nd and 23rd? 

I'm surprised Ian @welder hasn't posted. I hope everything is ok?

He was the first to respond on the 2 occasions I have tried to arrange a social. 

I'm sure we can fill the spots if necessary. 

Oh & if I win the lottery before then, I did say I'd fly @buzzbomb over🤞

37 minutes ago, commonly said:

I'm surprised Ian @welder hasn't posted. I hope everything is ok?

He was the first to respond on the 2 occasions I have tried to arrange a social. 

I'm sure we can fill the spots if necessary. 

Oh & if I win the lottery before then, I did say I'd fly @buzzbomb over🤞

I've emailed and asked about exclusive 22nd 23rd, I said we have 5 confirmed and 2 still tbc and asked the other relevant bits and bobs, will let you know once he replies, once we have the 2 nights sorted I can ask about any further nights etc for those that wish to do them 

8 hours ago, commonly said:

Thursday night @chillfactor?

Then we can all leave together. 

But, may feel like we've picked the good swims?

I'm easy either night

Hi mate .... would of thought the fairest way to go about it is to stay on after ? 

All turn up at roughly the same time .... couple of laps of the lake then do the draw ? 

Number 1 gets first pick number 6 /7 the last & trust me coming out last isn't always a bad thing . Its gone beyond a joke with the guys i regularly have socials with as I always pick the last choice 🙈 but like I said not always a bad thing 😉🎣 we should all have an acre or so of water if we are clever looking at the lake .

What does everyone think ? 

44 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

Hi mate .... would of thought the fairest way to go about it is to stay on after ? 

All turn up at roughly the same time .... couple of laps of the lake then do the draw ? 

Number 1 gets first pick number 6 /7 the last & trust me coming out last isn't always a bad thing . Its gone beyond a joke with the guys i regularly have socials with as I always pick the last choice 🙈 but like I said not always a bad thing 😉🎣 we should all have an acre or so of water if we are clever looking at the lake .

Did anyone notice there was a swim on an island 🏝️

Draw sounds like a good idea I have emailed again incase it went into his spam folder, will let you know as soon as I hear anything 

1 hour ago, chillfactor said:

OK, sounds the best way to go.

So far,just the 2 of us to stay on for the Sunday night. If you could mention that please @elmoputney

26 minutes ago, dalej2014 said:

I'm happy to blank in any peg! 😂

Me too!

21 minutes ago, commonly said:

OK, sounds the best way to go.

So far,just the 2 of us to stay on for the Sunday night. If you could mention that please @elmoputney

Me too!

Yep will do, i think hopefully we will all get a chance of a bite, if its anything like the lakes over the road they can be found anywhere and everywhere usually at that time of year 

17 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

Obviously off to France Friday lads .... shall we try & get this booked & paid for before I go ? just incase I have poor signal  

Or happy to ping my share to one of you before I go 👍

We need final confirmation of numbers 

We have 5 definate I can see 

Elmo 

Chillfactor 

Commonly 

Dale 

Kev 

Anyone else? 

@Highy????