To Goo or not to Goo

B B

18 minutes ago, B B said:

Oops forgot about your post  🙄

You may find some fresh nuggets starting a new one, 

I think if I was to buy some more now I would look at squid /garlic type flavours rather than fruity ones though, I still think proper jobs are great pop ups to use with goo though, I have some vintage ones I have been soaking for a while now they may be ready this spring 

I think nearly all my pop ups/wafters are in some sort of Glug/Goo.

Screenshot_20210920_103537.thumb.jpg.34fa8f7c636c2ec4dd5518aa29f72ec5.jpg

ALL Sticky....

pineapple n-butyric with Isotonic, Krill with Tuna and Spicy Crab, White ones in either Wonderberry or White Almond, some are boosted with matching liquid food and dousted in Active Mix.

I have a Pot of Mulbz with Isotonic, Pineapple and Wonderberry.....SWEEEEET is not the word.....

7 hours ago, Highy said:

I think nearly all my pop ups/wafters are in some sort of Glug/Goo.

Screenshot_20210920_103537.thumb.jpg.34fa8f7c636c2ec4dd5518aa29f72ec5.jpg

ALL Sticky....

pineapple n-butyric with Isotonic, Krill with Tuna and Spicy Crab, White ones in either Wonderberry or White Almond, some are boosted with matching liquid food and dousted in Active Mix.

I have a Pot of Mulbz with Isotonic, Pineapple and Wonderberry.....SWEEEEET is not the word.....

Better man than me 

I couldn’t think of anything worse than having all that choice to go for lol

i have 2 pots of mixed colours and sizes in 1 pot and carry 2 of them so have 2 different flavours.

the pots are the size of a strident tube so carry about 20 baits 

1 is mulbs and one is tutti fruiti but that is depending on the time of year

2 hours ago, framey said:

Better man than me 

I couldn’t think of anything worse than having all that choice to go for lol

i have 2 pots of mixed colours and sizes in 1 pot and carry 2 of them so have 2 different flavours.

the pots are the size of a strident tube so carry about 20 baits 

1 is mulbs and one is tutti fruiti but that is depending on the time of year

Also have 2 pots of peach n pepper & buchuberry....

I fish 3 waters and all fish tricky, not 1 works all the time, 1 time yellow, 1 time pink, white, beige.....

Bait bag below....

Screenshot_20230125_190352_Gallery.thumb.jpg.0d3d1f66a2a39791559af276022b3e5e.jpg

Edited by Highy

• 1 month later...

i love it when my daughter (13) comes with me on a day session as she is now an expert as filling my solid bags with goo and when bored has been known to add some to her maggots when she is pole fishing for silvers :)

i get her to make up the bags now and then she sits there squeezing away, like you say teenagers can be trained just takes time 🤣

Edited by barry211

• 3 weeks later...

Update..Iv used about a third of a bottle on the baits just dripping a drop on each bait when their dry every 2-3 days and giving the tub a shake  

I thought it best to see if they pop up and for how long so put a 15mm on a rig and dropped it in the bathroom basin

14 hrs later it was still popped up and the basin is a lovely greenish yellowish colour. 😏

559654C4-4415-4136-8E30-C05EBB3B86CD.jpeg

72181B05-D899-415A-BFB2-95ACC5E9A3E4.jpeg

• 7 months later...
27 minutes ago, B B said:

Give one a lick and let us know what’s it like 👍

No thanks 😂

I've also got some black shiny pinies, can't help thinking these will be good, 

I'm going to be getting a little Creative with some hookbaits as I've got some powders and glug pots incoming too. Liver, Krill and a nut mix powder, I just need to find a couple of liquids and it will be full on nutty professor at Elmo towers 😂

IMG_20231022_173312.thumb.jpg.71942241066ba77a3b73c114ca4edf32.jpg

• 1 month later...