Linear manor farm approach

1 hour ago, Shaundesigner said:

Ok guys I’m heading to linear this coming weekend, it will be my 3rd trip to linear the first two attempts have been unsuccessful, I need to try and switch my blank streak.

has anyone got any pointers for me? 

What swim are you fishing ?

30 minutes ago, Shaundesigner said:

Not sure yet, we have the lake booked, so.we will be drawing pegs on the day

Nice…Il fire a email off to Chris chris@linear-fisheries.co.uk  a day before and ask him for up to date info and of course Ian the head bailiff 07885 327708  give him a bell their good as gold… I haven’t fish Manor for years,  the weed could be bad I didn’t use a marker float just the bare weight which helped, will you be drawing for 1st choice of pegs  ? 

20 hours ago, Shaundesigner said:

has anyone got any pointers for me? 

The Linear waters aint hard if you can get on the fish. They are hungry carp. So it's all about the draw for you mate. Any decent tactics will work. Take plenty of bait because if you do get on a big group of fish you'll need it.

19 minutes ago, yonny said:

The Linear waters aint hard if you can get on the fish. They are hungry carp. So it's all about the draw for you mate. Any decent tactics will work. Take plenty of bait because if you do get on a big group of fish you'll need it.

I’ve got just over 5kg of bollies and a fair amount of particle. That’s good to know 

20 hours ago, Shaundesigner said:

I’ve got just over 5kg of bollies and a fair amount of particle. That’s good to know 

I’m not trying to be funny mate but they will eat that in ten minutes. Imo of course. The Boilies that is … dunno how much particles you have of course.

Best of luck 👍🏻

Edited by newmarket

21 hours ago, yonny said:

• 3 months later...