Is a transit custom big enough for 3 anglers?

hillen1986

Hello, 

We are booked to go in october to a lake called la fonte in France, i was curious as to which size van we would need? It will be the usual gear, nothing too extravagant. Rods , bivvy , 20kg bait, bed chair, clothes , large bait boat slings and mats and tackle , this would be X3 .

We have the option of a Mercedes sprinter l2h2 or a transit custom swb, the transit being quite a bit cheaper.

Thank in advance,

Also if anyone has fishes la fonte , any tips woukd be great.

On 22/07/2022 at 17:25, hillen1986 said:

Hello, 

We are booked to go in october to a lake called la fonte in France, i was curious as to which size van we would need? It will be the usual gear, nothing too extravagant. Rods , bivvy , 20kg bait, bed chair, clothes , large bait boat slings and mats and tackle , this would be X3 .

We have the option of a Mercedes sprinter l2h2 or a transit custom swb, the transit being quite a bit cheaper.

Thank in advance,

Also if anyone has fishes la fonte , any tips woukd be great.

Hi hillen. Do you mind telling me which company you're renting the van from, please? I'm struggling to find one that allows foreign use. A Transit Custom or similar would be ideal. I'm in the Midlands, by the way.

Ian.

On 29/07/2022 at 09:11, welder said:

Hi hillen. Do you mind telling me which company you're renting the van from, please? I'm struggling to find one that allows foreign use. A Transit Custom or similar would be ideal. I'm in the Midlands, by the way.

Ian.

Monster particles did do euro van hire, not sure if that's any help, if its anything like the particles though it may break down 😂