Tent/Bivvie Colour

Tuckab

I did try to explain to the author of some daft book about canoeing where you like wrote by one of those protesting eco types, the reason he couldn't just paddle where he likes was down to the EA hold the responsibility for lesuer activities on all water courses and lakes even the man made gravel pits, sign posted him to take it up with the EA and not to go bothering land and lease owners it's not their call. wouldn't have it hell bent on keeping as a landowner issue, if that was the case i would be calling for a revolution, he needs the equivalent of a rod licence but for inland paddle boats. 

On 01/07/2022 at 13:55, levigsp said:

So I always try to make myself as invisible as possible on the bank, no matter where the fishery is..

People wearing bright colours in the countryside annoy me to the point that when I see roadside walkers wearing the compulsory yellow or orange, I want to run them over!.

Summer in the UK does not need a shelter, winter is entirely different.

This photo was taken of me on a seriously secret squirrel fishery in the south some years ago, well before the circus got there and ruined the place.bm.thumb.JPG.252041e3fc463dd01f32410b1c877336.JPG

I can just imagine needing a wee , going into the woods , and a little voice says “ hey stop weeing on me ( or something similar ) “.

I would permanently go into urinary retention .

😱

On 08/07/2022 at 13:25, crusian said:

I can just imagine needing a wee , going into the woods , and a little voice says “ hey stop weeing on me ( or something similar ) “.

I would permanently go into urinary retention .

😱

I have the rather strange  distinction of peeing on a certain well known anglers head, Achie Braddock the the worst of me.