ATTX v2 dongle adapters

Hi fellas just a quickie , I recently upgraded my receiver & dongle set and only just opened the box to find that the Kumb skull tackle shop on eBay has sent me 3.5mm dongles to fit in my 2.5mm (fox) Jack sockets .

Yet again I’m not a happy bunny with an online tackle shop but as it’s been a while since I bought it it’s a bit late to do anything about it now except try to get some adapters on the quick so I can use it on Friday .

And guess what ? Can’t find em anywhere . Can anybody suggest somewhere that sells these things so that I can contact them and get em sent out by special delivery or similar on the hurry up ?

appreciate any help you guys can give me here as I’m running out of time ….

Is this the type of thing you're after?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mono-2-5mm-3-5mm-Socket-Adapter/dp/B000LAUXPG/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1WONBWKMGMMIW&keywords=2.5mm+to+3.5mm+adapter+mono&qid=1655139623&sprefix=2.5mm+to+3.5mm+adapter+mono%2Caps%2C68&sr=8-3

I searched for '2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter mono'.

I'm not sure there's anywhere that would get them to you before the weekend though (no prime).

A stereo adapter could also work as long as the break between the middle and front contact is in the same place.

1 hour ago, InteraX said:

Is this the type of thing you're after?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mono-2-5mm-3-5mm-Socket-Adapter/dp/B000LAUXPG/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1WONBWKMGMMIW&keywords=2.5mm+to+3.5mm+adapter+mono&qid=1655139623&sprefix=2.5mm+to+3.5mm+adapter+mono%2Caps%2C68&sr=8-3

I searched for '2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter mono'.

I'm not sure there's anywhere that would get them to you before the weekend though (no prime).

A stereo adapter could also work as long as the break between the middle and front contact is in the same place.

Hello mate thanks for taking the time to get back to me so quickly.

Yes that’s the TYPE of thing I’m after but , ya know , I think I may need the adapter the other way round ? I HAVE 3.5mm dongles I need to fit into 2.5mm sockets and I’m not sure which of those on Amazon is which . I’m a proper Dinosaur when it comes to anything like that and I’m thinking the link you posted above is to  turn 2.5’s in to 3.5mm’s ? Maybe I misunderstand though .

They seem to be the only mono ones on there though .

your last paragraph re the stereo ones looks like Hieroglyphics to me 🤣

Dunno why but I was under the impression Gardner sold the adapters but evidently not 🙁 

4 hours ago, InteraX said:

I don't know how my last post got so scrambled. I meant to say if you ask nicely......

What's worst that can happen. They can always say no.

Yeah I’ve messaged the seller ( only had em about 4 weeks , never been outta the box) , they said they’ll “try and source some adapters” and send em on .

I told em not to bother .

Ive sourced 2 lots of adapters , one off Amazon One from elsewhere.

Both have promised delivery Weds-Thursday so or providing they work it should all be good thanks fellas .

I don’t want to order a set of 2.5 mm dongles it’d be cheaper to buy a set of Delks 😂