Anyone on the bank this week/weekend

Jordz611

Just started loading me car... I'm doing 2 days... I'm sure I took less for a week on Redmire...😳 gotta try and lighten me  kit...😒

Gotta get a smaller stove first off, and a smaller long stay bag... smaller food bag...

The actual fishing side is already as compact as its going to get... the wideboy has got to go... it weighs a ton, especially with a 5 season frostbite bag on it...😳

If I fished the way I wanted to fish I'd have a ton less bait too, but the accepted method on Berners is for a big bed of bait... so spod rod/reel/Spombs/pellets/nuts/maggots, 3 kg of boilies sigh...!!!...

On 16/03/2022 at 10:22, salokcinnodrog said:

I aim to fish almost every week. 

(The joys of being separated and single) 

This week is currently up in the air as I had job interview yesterday and have trial shift tomorrow. If I can get the time on the bank for 3 nights I will be down the lake. It would be good to see the fish show again. 

Hi Nick

How did your trial shift go ? .

😃

11 hours ago, crusian said:

Never mind the birds starting to build nests , Highy's Wife has started back Morris Dancing - it must be Spring ! .

😁

She had a break for a few years, they have asked her to go back, short on dancers and also it's something for her to do, but it clashes with little ens football.