Rod pod twists

I've used rubber O rings and leather washers on mine, neither have stopped it happening, then it's an old pod - think the threads are turning inside the buzz bar tbh

Going to try a second leather washer on each and if that doesn't fix it either put up with it as usual or buy a new pod.  How could I chuck away a Quatro pod though an absolute classic bit of kit! 😪

6 hours ago, kevtaylor said:

I've used rubber O rings and leather washers on mine, neither have stopped it happening, then it's an old pod - think the threads are turning inside the buzz bar tbh

Going to try a second leather washer on each and if that doesn't fix it either put up with it as usual or buy a new pod.  How could I chuck away a Quatro pod though an absolute classic bit of kit! 😪

Try some PTFE tape around the thread should work.

16 hours ago, kevtaylor said:

I found that the threads turned on older Fox buzz bars after a few years. My mate couldn't work out why his buzzers would not stay straight. 

If you can pick up a set of buzzer bars that will fit the pod? 

20 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I found that the threads turned on older Fox buzz bars after a few years. My mate couldn't work out why his buzzers would not stay straight. 

If you can pick up a set of buzzer bars that will fit the pod? 

That's a good idea if I cant fix it

Thanks for the suggestions guys - appreciated 👍