Carry bag/stink bag for retention sling

Hello

just been having a quick look online for a stink bag/carry bag for my Pro logic retention sling. I'm not brand loyal or a brand snob but I can't seem to find such a thing. I'd just rather not stick it in the car at the end of the session wet through.

Any suggestions welcome

thanks Paul

5 hours ago, pablo7uk said:

Hello

just been having a quick look online for a stink bag/carry bag for my Pro logic retention sling. I'm not brand loyal or a brand snob but I can't seem to find such a thing. I'd just rather not stick it in the car at the end of the session wet through.

Any suggestions welcome

thanks Paul

If you Google Net and Sling bag, a few come up... I have 2x SKTek Stink bag for the net and sling, the sling comes with its own case but is not a stink bag. 

• 1 month later...
On 30/11/2021 at 14:14, pablo7uk said:

Hello

Any suggestions welcome

thanks Paul

Here you go mate I got 1 of these in the summer excellent bit of kit, I can fit my landing net and pole plus my retention sling, I think they can hold 2 slings if need be.😁👍Screenshot_20210905-222736_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4ebbbe046dcc839554ca9aaa2a388aee.jpg